PT JAPFA COMFEED INDONESIA Tbk
Periode program: March 4, 2019 – December 20, 2019
JAPFA Green School in Cikupa and Cikande Program is a change program due to an extension of the JAPFA Green School Program – Integration of Waste Management and Environmental Improvement Solutions in the previous Phase 2 implemented by Penabulu Sri Gaia as one of the Penabulu Foundation work units with the support of PT JAPFA Comfeed.
The program aims to improve environmental and school health quality through the management and utilization of waste produced by schools by involving the participation of teachers and parents. At the end of the program, it is expected that Sekolah Hijau JAPFA Management Model will be built and the capacity of Teachers and School Committees will be strengthened in managing and utilizing school waste. In addition to Sekolah Hijau JAPFA Management Model, this program also initiated the establishment of 2 School Waste Banks which are expected to be a model to be applied in the program area on a wider scale.
Output of this program are:
- Waste Bank Situation Analysis
- Structure and job-desk management of the Waste Bank
- The results of a school policy review on Waste Management
- Waste Bank Operational Report
- Waste management documents and school gardens integrated in student learning
- List of garbage bank customers extended to other schools and student guardians
This program is supported by PT JAPFA COMFEED INDONESIA Tbk, with total funding support of IDR 118.320.000