Desa Lestari Program is a comprehensive strategy for the sustainable and balanced of rural community empowerment. The program emphasizes that rural development should be participative, based on the strength and independence of local villagers and trying to meet their needs of the present without compromising the ability of village in the fulfillment of their needs in the future.
Development of Desa Lestari models is simultaneously combining three cycles, namely a cycle of community organizing that will takes more than one year; village governance cycle and village financial cycle both has annual period.
Penabulu believes that good management of the government will be the main enabling condition for the realization of a sustainable village. Only the village, which is managed, based on a sustainable development planning, considered the balance of economic, social, and environmental, that will be sustainable.
The specific purpose of this program is to encourage participation, independence and self-reliance of rural communities in village governance, transparency and accountability of administrative and financial management, the village community economic empowerment, establishment and management of cooperatives/BUMDesa, and the sustainable use of natural resources that owned by the village.
The program will be focusing on training and mentoring for local institution strengthening, improving governance and accountability of administrative and finance management, development of software and support tools, development of open literacy, which according to the local context, characteristic, knowledge and wisdom of each program’s target village.
- Development of Desa Lestari Model in DI Yogyakarta and Papandayan, Garut
- Strengthening the Role of Pokja HoB Kutai Barat by Strengthening the Village Institution
- Supporting Desa Lestari Program In The Special Province of Yogyakarta
- Technical Guidance of Financial Management in District of Sumenep
- Capacity Building and Strengthening Democratic Values in Good Governance at The Village Level in the Program Area of IDRAP
- Strengthening Public Financial Management Capacity to Improve Public Service Delivery at Frontline Service
- Training of Trainers for Village Empowerrnent in Mahakam Ulu District
- Child Participation Class in MUSRENBANGDES
- REDD+ Integrated Local Financial Mechanism East Kalimantan WWF Indonesia
- Workshop and Training on the Establishment of Village-Owned Enterprises and Cooperatives within the Framework of Peat Restoration
- Civic Engagement Alliance for Smallholders Empowerment
- District of Gunungkidul and Bantul, DI Yogyakarta
- District of Garut, West Java
- District of South Konawe and North Buton, Southeast Sulawesi
- DI Yogyakarta
- District of Sumenep, East Java
- South East Sulawesi
- East Java
- Nusa Tenggara Barat
- West Kutai
- District of Sigi, Central Sulawesi
- East Kalimantan
- North Moluccas
- Central Java
- SIMPUL Desa | Integrated System of Village Administration Data
Application software intended for the village government officers in order to manage the village administrative data in an information system and an integrated electronic reporting in accordance with Ministry of Home Affairs Regulation No. 32 of 2006 on the Village Administration Guidelines.
- SIAP Desa | System and Financial Application of Village Fund
Application software intended for the management and preparation of reporting locally-generated revenue (PAD – Pendapatan Asli Daerah), central-regional equalization funds (Dana Perimbangan), Village-Fund Budget (ADD – Anggaran Dana Desa) also including a new revenue source for the village, namely Village Fund (DD – Dana Desa) from the state budget (APBN), drawn up by Ministry of Home Affairs Regulation No. 113 of 2014 on the Village Financial Management which is a refinement of the Ministry of Home Affairs Regulation No. 37 Year 2007 on Guidelines for the Rural Finance Management.
- Desa Digital | Village Profile in Digital World
Desa Digital is an initiative to digitize village profile through media websites by running it through systematic and realistic stages.
- Desa Lestari | Swadaya, Swatata, Swatantra
- A program and service unit of Penabulu Alliance in simultaneously combine three cycles: community organizing cycle that takes more than one year; village governance cycle and village financial cycle both based on annual period.
- Keuangan Desa | Discussion and Open-Literacy Media for Village Finance
- Supporting unit of Penabulu Alliance, dedicated as media literacy, sharing and discussion about the rural/villages finances in Indonesia.
- Interface | Encouraging Transparency of Public Information
- Service unit of Penabulu Alliance, working for the development of ICT-based interface platform to encourage public disclosure and open equal space dialogue between the government and citizens.
- SGF (Saemaul Globalization Foundation)
South Korean development institutions that bases its work on the principle of Saemaul Undong to empower and build village’s self-reliance.
- REKSTA (PT Reksa Tata Artha)
A distributor company for after-sales service and guarantor of the application SIMPUL Desa and SIAP Desa.
- Lamin Segawi | Strengthening CSOs in Kalimantan
Non-profit organization, one of the semi-autonomous unit developed by Penabulu Alliance for the strengthening of civil society, especially in the area of East Kalimantan.
- IDRAP (Institution for Development of Rural and Indigenous People)
Non-profit and non-governmental organization working for materialization of rights to development of rural and indigenous people in South East Sulawesi Province of East Indonesia.
- Kanopi (Indonesia Tropical Environment Nature Conservation)
An association based in Berau, established to realize order-based development environment that is based on the principles of transparency and accountability.
- Rekapala (Remaja Kelana Pecinta Alam)
Nature club and empowering communities organization in Garut, West Java, with a focus on the conservation of natural resources for sustainable ecological justice.
- JPIP (The Jawa Pos Institute of Pro-Otonomi)
Nonprofit institution founded by Jawa Pos Group as a form of social responsibility of Jawa Pos to promote the progress of economic life, social and political conducive through the implementation of regional autonomy.
KOMPAK is a facility funded by the Australian Government to support a number of Government of Indonesia (GoI) programs in achieving the RPJMN 2015-2019 targets of reducing poverty by improving the quality and coverage of basic services and by increasing off-farm economic opportunities for the poor.
WWF-Indonesia is an independent foundation registered under the Indonesian law, governed by a Board of Trustees consisting of The Advisory Board, The Supervisory Board, and The Executive Board. This board functions as the guiding body in determining WWF-Indonesia’s strategic direction and credibility. Board members also share some institutional responsibility in the form of operational committees. Two committees that are currently being developed are a Fundraising and Investment Committee (FRIC) and a Program Committee (PC), respectively.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is a Christian humanitarian organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Inspired by our Christian values, Wahana Visi is dedicated to working with the most vulnerable people. Wahana Visi serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
Abt Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research, evaluation and implementing programs in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates is regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and was named one of the 40 international development innovators. The company has offices in the U.S., Australia and the U.K., and program offices in more than 50 countries.
- BRG (Badan Restorasi Gambut Republik Indonesia)