ICT and Knowledge Management
Changes in the external environment has been occurred so fast as an influence result from dynamic growth of the revolution of information and communication technology that has given a strong message of for the whole of civil society organizations in Indonesia. Information and communication technology (ICT) is a tool for expanding the reach of the organization to the network, communities and constituents; effective communication tool with the public and the business sector. ICT is also a driver of improved internal governance to the organization, as well as force multipliers of other organizational resources, such as financial resources, human resources, as well as data, information and knowledge.
Penabulu believes that the mastery of information and communication technology (ICT) and knowledge management by Indonesian civil society organizations have now become an enabling condition of survival and sustainability of the organization. Both will be a differentiating factor that determines a new constellation of future Indonesian civil society organizations
Knowledge management will ensure the growth of the organization, strengthen radar of sensitivity and strengthen the leverage of other resources of organizations. Knowledge management will target the 3-dimensional organization of the dimensions of an object, agents and contexts. Knowledge mouth or memory of the civil society organizations is awaken by two flows of knowledge, each of which requires special management model: the flow of experience will be managed through the organization’s culture and information flows will be managed using a systemic approach.
To make the mouth of knowledge or the organizational memory is able to ensure the growth and sustainability of the organization is required accumulation and conversion of knowledge, which is managed in a learning organization. There are three main elements forming the enabling conditions for knowledge management in a learning organization, namely: organizational culture, system, and technology as a new element, especially ICT.
The program encourages the use of ICT as an effective and efficient tool for internal communication which is also can use for strengthening and expansion of the organization’s network, web development will open up opportunities of interaction and involvement of constituents, donors and the public at large and ICT application as a new option that help the organization’s operations, promoting the new working patterns, new approaches, new programs and new services.
The program intervention will carried out through the campaign, intense and focused training, mentoring and consultancy, research, study, regular discussion, development of open literacy, and collaborative development of platform, products, tools and guidelines.
- The Inovation and Knowledge Hub (MADANI iHub) – Phase II
- Pengembangan Platform Resource Centre Masyarakat Sipil Indonesia (Civica.id)
- The Inovation and Knowledge Hub (MADANI iHub)
- Maximizing the utilization of ICT for OMS (ICT4NGO)
- LGBT Organization Capacity Building
- Institutional Capacity Strengthening of TFCA Kalimantan Partners
- Strengthening 3 Institutional Area of LBH Makassar
- Strategy Development Media Marketing Product and Organization of 2 HCPI’s Organizations Partner
- Strategy Development Media Marketing Product and Organization of 4 HCPI’s Organizations Partner
- Development of Mobile Apps, Web Dashboard & Public Website for Monitoring of Court Services
- Socialization Importance of Information Technology Utilization in Horticultural Commodity Development in East Java Province
- Mostly centered/conducted in DKI Jakarta and Bogor-Tangerang-Bekas
- Several strategic cities in Indonesia: Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Purwakarta, Banda Aceh, Lampung, Denpasar, Makassar, Pontianak, Samarinda, Medan, Bandung, Madiun, Malang
- Depok, West Java
- District of Malang
- District of Jember
- District of Lumajang
- District of Lampung Timur (Metro Kibang)
- Lampung Barat (Sekincau dan Liwa)
- District of Tenggamus
- Package of Growing Together in the Digital Era
- A basic level web development package that provides standard web profile options for civil society organizations in Indonesia.
- Platform of Knowledge Management for CSO
- ICT4NGO | Maximizing utilization of ICT for NGO
- Service unit of Penabulu Alliance that focusing on campaigns and increased capacity utilization of information and communication technologies of civil society organizations in Indonesia.
- Teman Web | Grow Together in Digital World
- Service unit of Penabulu Alliance for planning, development, management, and web/web-based application maintainance.
- Air Sejati | Knowledge, Learning, Change
- Service unit of Penabulu Alliance that focusing on formulation and development of knowledge management model, platform and device for civil society organizations in Indonesia.
- Kyutri | 3 Hours Sharing Class
- Service unit of Penabulu Alliance in knowledge and experience sharing community which regularly held in a 3 hours discussion class.
- Jendela Cerita | A Story About Window
- Service unit of Penabulu Alliance which dedicated as a testing event for knowledge in civil society organizations.
- Rumah Kemuning | Hub House
- A supporting unit of Penabulu Alliance in form of shared workspace facilities, containing an intense discussion in the small and medium scale, as well as space character development facilitator.
Dutch development institution that primarily focusing on economic structural change for sustainable and inclusive society.
- TAF (The Asia Foundation)
International development organization that is committed to improving the standard of living in Asia, working through a network of offices in 18 countries in Asia and in Washington DC.
AUSAID HIV Cooperation Programme for Indonesia Program.
A company that developing web of organization profile which integrating the power of words, artistic design, and quality of web features in order to achieve the goals of organization communication.
CV Kawatama Sinergi specializes its business in the field of content providing service and the development of web-based applications.
MAPPI is an institution at the Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia (FHUI) which is engaged in monitoring the judiciary independent, professional, responsible and non-profit.
ICCO Cooperation is a global, non-governmental organization. We work towards a world in which people can live in dignity and well-being, a world without poverty and injustice.
USAID leads international development and humanitarian efforts to save lives, reduce poverty, strengthen democratic governance and help people progress beyond assistance.
- Ford Foundation through Perhimpunan Pengembangan Media Nusantara (PPMN)
Ford Foundation believe in the inherent dignity of all people. But around the world, too many people are excluded from the political, economic, and social institutions that shape their lives.
Across eight decades, Ford Foundation’s mission has sought to reduce poverty and injustice, strengthen democratic values, promote international cooperation, and advance human achievement.
In addressing this reality, Ford Foundation are guided by a vision of social justice—a world in which all individuals, communities, and peoples work toward the protection and full expression of their human rights; are active participants in the decisions that affect them; share equitably in the knowledge, wealth, and resources of society; and are free to achieve their full potential.
Perhimpunan Pengembangan Media Nusantara (PPMN) is a non-profit organization that aims to develop media professionalism and expand access to information in Indonesia and various countries in Asia, by increasing the capacity of media workers, both on a national and local scale. PPMN works in almost all regions of Indonesia and in several countries in the Asian region through programs involving international media and journalist networks.