HCPI – AusAID
No. 051/SEPTEMBER 2015/HCPI/CO1 IDZ 1.40.
Total budget: IDR 174,740,000,-
Program period starts from 20 September 2015 until 30 November 2015.
On this program, Penabulu got the assignment to build the capacity of four institutions that cooperate with HCPI (HIV Cooperation Program for Indonesia). This assignment aims to:
- Exploring the potential and opportunities of the organization in cooperation with the Corporation as well as designing the “product” of organizations that can be marketed.
- Designing a marketing strategy of the organization, for programs and capacity / expertise, as well as marketing media, both in electronic and printed form in accordance with the “market” that will be targeted.
The fourth of organizations that will be assisted are:
- Galatea Foundation, Medan
- Grapiks Foundation, Bandung
- Bambu Nusantara Foundation, Madiun
- Sadar Hati Foundation, Malang
This program is supported by HCPI – AusAID based on No. 051/SEPTEMBER 2015/HCPI/CO1 IDZ 1.40 dated September 15, 2015, with total funding support of IDR 174,740,000,-.