Global Fund – Jaringan Indonesia Positif (JIP)
15 July 2020 – 15 November 2020
JIP together with OPSI is a Sub-Recipient organization for the Global Fund NFMc 2018-2020 program. JIP and OPSI run programs to community system strengthening and create a conducive environment for accessing health services, especially for HIV and AIDS prevention programs in 23 cities/districts. Since 2018, JIP and OPSI in an effort to strengthen the community have carried out intervention strategies for budget advocacy. This is done through a series of activities in the form of:
- Regional budget advocacy training for the community;
- Public Hearing to policy makers to be able to encourage the allocation and commitment related to HIV;
- Community involvement in musrenbang activities;
- Networking and partnering with institutions with core budget advocacy issues;
- Building networks with religious and community leaders to support the budget allocation for HIV.
Penabulu Foundation is a consultant to document budget advocacy intervention strategies in 9 selected cities (Makassar, Surabaya, Malang, Semarang, Bandung, North Jakarta, West Jakarta, Lampung, Medan). From the documentation process it is hoped that stories of change, good practices and program learning can be obtained to be used as recommendations for program improvement in the next period.
This program is supported by Global Fund – Jaringan Indonesia Positif (JIP) based document Agreement 082/Kontrak/JIP/VII/20 dated July 15, 2020 with total funding support of IDR 107.100.000,-