The David and Lucile Packard Foundation melalui Indonesia Ocean Justice Initiative (IOJI)
January 4, 2021 – July 2, 2021
The Penabulu Foundation helps the Indonesia Ocean Justice Initiative (IOJI) develop a Financial Management System that can manage cash inflows and outflows with a proper reporting system in accordance with national and international financial governance standards. The results of this development are: a) Financial SOP; b) The organization’s financial recording mechanism is in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards, namely the Interpretation of Financial Accounting Standards (ISAK 35).
The development of a financial management system is carried out through the following processes:
- Planning and facilitation through internal organizational workshops (core team meetings and with all members of the organization);
- Preparation and production of Financial Management System documents;
- Provision of tools in the form of software that supports the flow of the Financial Management System;
- Internal review of the organization’s financial management;
- Assistance in financial recording and preparation of financial reports.
This program is supported by The David and Lucile Packard Foundation through Indonesia Ocean Justice lnitiative (IOJI), based document Agreement No. OE.001.28/IOJI/XII/2020 dated December 28, 2020 with total funding support of Rp. 140.600.000,-