Position: Full time
Starting date: 15 February – 30 September 2022
Closing Time: 06 Ferbruary 2022 time 23.59 WIB
About the Organization
Penabulu is an Indonesian civil society resource organization that mobilizes, manage and distribute resources in any form to support the work of civil society in Indonesia.
The COVID-19 pandemic situation has resulted in the position and role of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Indonesia becoming increasingly weak. As a response, Penabulu held a project to strengthen Indonesian CSOs Adaptive Capacity and Resilience in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic and other crises through encouraging collective action in implementing sustainable development. The project run activities such as research, capacity building on adaptive management, digital transformation and domestic resources mobilization, advocacy and building sharing learning platform. Due to pandemic situation, all project activities are intended to do through virtual.
We invite qualified candidates who share the same concern to join our dynamic team in Jakarta as Project Officer.
The officer will deal with external parties relevant with the program and provide support for the Program Manager in the implementation, monitoring, evaluation and learning process.
- Providing support to the Program Manager in implementing and achieving project objective
- Identifying and taking action to build relationship and networking to relevant parties.
- Implementing routine review, monitoring and report of the outputs and outcomes in line with framework, roadmap and procedures require by the project.
- Managing capacity building activities, especially the series of webinars and online training
- Supporting the oversee of all divisions work to improve the efficiency of the operational functions
- Guiding and overseeing the implementation of joint learning program of CSO Community of Practice
- Perform other project activity and administrative duties for supporting project performance, as necessary.
- Have a bachelor degree in any studies.
- Have at least 3 years of proven experience in working for a non-profit organization with understanding in project management, especially monitoring and evaluation process.
- Experience in building networking with government and private sector project are preferable.
- Have interest to detail especially in collecting and analysing data.
- Computer literate and tech-savvy (proficiency in Ms Office, monitoring tools, online drive, skype, zoom, etc)
- Have good interpersonal skills, and able to interact with people at all levels, in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Organized, systematic thinker who can make priorities with quick response and proven leadership.
- Opportunity to play a key role in growth phase of a promising non-profit organization development.
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant working environment with a diverse, and dynamic team.
- Possible internal and external training/workshops.
How To Apply
Interested applicant must send a set of application documents which includes:
- Current CV/resume with the most recent photograph and most recent portfolio that is open to the public is encouraged to be shared.
- Motivation letter addressing candidates’ suitability and potential contribution to the offered position (max. 1 page). Please write the range of expected salary here.
- Please send CV and Motivation letter with subject: [REKRUITMENT] Project Officer_CO-EVOLVE Project, and send to: email@example.com